Flussonic

Can anyone here use the mbr? to be able to see in 1 player 2 streaming qualities previously sent from an encoder?

Can anyone here use the mbr? to be able to see in 1 player 2 streaming qualities previously sent from an encoder?

Hi,
Yes, you can create two quality profiles via transcoder. You can find example here https://flussonic.com/doc/transcoder#examples

Hello, the problem that when using the transcoder the cpu usage of the server increases too much, for that reason I wanted to do it as before, with the mbr = 1 + mbr = 2 that way I would join both streaming in 1 alone.

If you have issues with mbr input, then it means that your source is not synced. Flussonic cannot change your unsynchronised source without transcoding.

If you want to provide good service, you should transcode properly.

Hello,
Is there a way to join 2 different currents and receive them only for one output, just as before the mbr = 1 and mbr = 2 were used with flussonic?
What happens is that I do not have a gpu to do a transcoder, and if I do a transcoder with the cpu, the team greatly increases the use of cpu. And before, I used flussonic with mbr, but it linked 2 streams, 1 in 360p and one in 720p, that way it worked well for me. I explain how I did it.

It is very hard to understand, what do you want to ask.

Mbr input is working as before. It will fail to work properly if you have bad input.